1. always post the rules
2. answer the questions the person who tagged asked
3. write 11 new questions
4. tag 11 more people and link them to the post
5. actually tell them you tagged them
1. Man crush?
Ryan Reynolds. And Josh Hutcherson. And Tom Daley. And, let’s be real, there are a lot.
2. Woman crush?
Sandra. Bullock. My goddess.
3. Favorite part about yourself?
My honesty. My compassion. My kindness. My empathy. My work ethic. My love of life and all things good in this world.
4. Favorite thing to get drunk off of?
Never been drunk. High tolerance for alcohol plus a fear of alcoholism plus a general dislike of intoxication leads to that I guess.
5. If you had to rate your sexuality on a scale of 1-10 where 1 is completely straight and 10 is rainbow-puking gay, where would you rate yourself?
6. When was the last time you cried?
Three weeks ago, at my grandfather’s funeral.
7. Can you tell the person you love that you love them?
Of course. I tell my best friends and my mother and my little sister all the time.
8. When was the last time a friend kissed you goodbye?
9. Are you going to heaven or hell?
Fun fact, I actually believe in reincarnation, so I don’t think I’m going to either. If I had to choose though, I like to think I’d go to heaven. I’ve been a good loving individual, and that’s what is important.
10. What’s your favorite song to sing?
Baby, It’s Cold Outside
11. Are you beautiful? Yes. Yes you are. Don’t answer this one. I already did for you.
Awe! Thanks Peter
1: If you had to choose one place to be for the rest of your life, where would you choose?
2: If someone were to write your descrition down in a novel, how would you be described?
3: Summer or winter?
4: When you go to sleep, what is it that you like to think about?
5: How many times a day are you told you’re loved?
6: Who is a music act you’d like to come to your town?
7: Are you a fan of ballet?
8: When the sun is rising, are you asleep, about to fall asleep, or waking up to watch?
9: Bird song, yay or nay?
10: What about life scares you?
11: What is one landmark you’d like to visit in your life?